To be a preferred and trusted firm by our clients for their mission and success through developing the capacity, knowledge, skills, and structures for change readiness, change management, and partnership leadership.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Abundance: operating from what exists, balancing problem solving with affirmation, the leveraging strengths and assets and the avoiding the illusion of what is not real or present
- Courage: doing the right thing at the right time in the right way in the face of challenge, paradox and conflicting interests
- Integrity: acting for what is right, regardless of risk to self, to become more complete and incorruptible in who we are
- Intentionality: thoughtfully and purposefully choosing our beliefs, our words, our actions and our commitments
- Learning: assuming that all interactions involve discovery: to be inquisitive, to be willing to make mistakes, to be co-learners with those whom we are privileged to serve